- ADC recognized as the Best District Cooling Contractor in 2013
27 November 2013
ADC Energy Systems was recognized as the Best District Cooling Contractor at the Climate Control Awards 2013, held in the Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai, UAE for ADC’s continued active role in district cooling. Alongside ADC, the panel of judges recognized the Three Factors Company, EN3 who won Best Consultant (Refrigeration). In fact, the contributions of EN3 in supporting ADC in terms of sound engineering, savvy major equipment selection and solid execution both in time and quality delivery of related documents, are essential elements that have added to this success.
ADC was recognized for:
• Successful timely completion of turn-key Engineering Procurement & Construction of DCPs
• Plant efficiency upon third party performance testing of 0.85 kW/Ton
• Compact and efficient designs
• Strong player in the sector
CPI Industry, the publishers of Climate Control Middle East magazine are the organizers of the Climate Control Awards for the 3rd time with 5 broad categories in: Building Performance, District Cooling, Refrigeration, Stand-Alone Systems and Ventilation Systems. In 2011, ADC received a similar recognition during the launching of this event in its first year.