Your cool energetic EPC Partner
ADC Energy Systems executes Turnkey EPC; Engineer, Procure and Construct, or variants as Design & Build, for district energy or cooling plants that involve a complex process from initial qualification through to operation.
Simple EPC breakdown:
We start by consulting selected professional service partners.
Review ADC’s work with the Client’s Engineer or Rep.
Obtain permits and non-objection certificates from the relevant authorities.
Procure equipment from established network and approved vendors and suppliers.
Supervise, manage and construct the systems and plants.
Subcontract work through preferred service providers.
Commission and startup operations of the completed plant successfully, on time and within budget.
Proper planning and scope:
- Site Investigation
- Project outlining and concept design
- Project estimation and budgeting
Competitive pricing during tenders and proposals:
- Bid and proposal preparation
- Post-tender certification
- Value engineering
- Negotiation and award
Core competency engineering:
- Detailed Program
- Detailed engineering drawings and specifications
- Certifications and permits
- Equipment selections
Established procurement procedures:
- Material requisitions
- Substantial approvals
- Purchased orders
- Invoicing and payment
Management of construction works:
- Field supervision, quality, health and safety
- Environmental control
- Project management
- Witness tests and inspections
- Civil, mechanical and electrical works and building services
- Instrumentation and controls, SCADA
Smooth commissioning and operation:
- Start-up tests
- Personnel and on-site training
- Operation and maintenance manuals and assistance as build drawings